Located in rural Spotsylania County, the Vakos Companies created a “village” containing a vibrant mix of housing, office and retail spaces encompassing the live, work, play ideals outlined in planned development communities. Legacy Engineering was hired as the design engineer to provide consulting services and to prepare Construction Plans and plats for multiple sections of this development.
• ALTA and/or boundary survey on several properties comprising the total project area.
• Topographic surveys utilizing both traditional and drone methodologies. – Assisted in the re-zoning effort with the developer
• Collaborated with NVR on the architectural plans and community goals to encompass into the site design
• Coordinated with environmental consultants; Coordinated with bridge manufacturer to install two different bridge structures within the project.
• Prepared Construction Plans for over 250 residential lots in multiple sections of the project.
• Prepared subdivision, easement and condominium plats for recordation.
• Prepared as-built documents for County submission as infrastructure was completed.
• Designed stormwater management facilities to meet both state and local requirements.
• Coordinated the purchase of nutrient credits to fulfill water quality requirements.