Legacy Engineering, P.C., is a small, woman-owned civil engineering firm specializing in land development design and consulting. We are headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia and proudly serve clients throughout the Commonwealth.
We are seeking a highly motivated team player to join our team! If you are enthusiastic about civil engineering and eager to be challenged, we have an opening for a key contributor ready to make an immediate impact. As Project Engineer, you can leverage your education and knowledge with hands-on professional experience working on residential and commercial land development projects.
- Prepare and/or design Site Development, Construction, Water & Sewer, Stormwater Management plans, Cost Estimates and Hydraulic / Hydrologic Analysis using computer aided software
- Conduct permitting research, due diligence and prepare applications
- Assist project manager and management with clients and agencies, subcontractors and design teams on moderately complex project issues
- 0-2 years of experience relevant working experience as an Engineer
- Proficient in AutoCad and Microsoft Excel (required)
- Experience in Civil 3D and other design software such as HydroCAD, FloMaster, CulvertMaster (preferred)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (required)
- Paid Holiday / Paid Time Off / Flex Time
- Opportunity to participate in Company Health Insurance and 401k plan with company match
- Opportunity to participate in our work-from-home program
- Based on level of experience
To Apply: Email your resume to Info@Legacy-eng.com with the subject line “RE: [position applied for], [your name]”
Legacy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.