Legacy Engineering, P.C., is a small, woman-owned civil engineering firm specializing in land development design and consulting. We are headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia and proudly serve clients throughout the Commonwealth.
We are seeking a highly motivated team player to join our team! If you are enthusiastic about civil engineering and eager to be challenged, we have an opening for a key contributor ready to make an immediate impact. As CAD Technician, you can leverage your education and knowledge with hands-on professional experience working on residential and commercial land development projects.
- Transform initial sketches and rough product designs into working documents using Civil 3D
- Complete design and/or survey work using computer aided software
- Assist senior level staff or management with clients and agencies, subcontractors, and design teams on moderately complex project issues
- Minimum of 1-3 years of progressive work experience in the infrastructure design, land development or surveying industries
- Experience with computer applications and civil engineering design software such as Civil 3D and Carlson Survey
- Familiarity with reading construction plans
- Experience includes proficiency in creating and working with TINS and 3D surfaces along with grading, drainage, water, sewer and roadway plans
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and work in a team environment
- High School Diploma required
- Technical CAD Certificate (preferred)
- Paid Holiday / Paid Time Off / Flex Time
- Opportunity to participate in Company Health Insurance and 401k plan with company match
- Opportunity to participate in our work-from-home program
- Based on level of experience
To Apply: Email your resume to Info@Legacy-eng.com with the subject line “RE: [position applied for], [your name]”
Legacy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.