Civil Engineering Project Manager
Legacy Engineering, P.C., is a small, woman-owned civil engineering firm specializing in land development design and consulting. We are headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia and proudly serve clients throughout the Commonwealth.
We are seeking a highly motivated team player to join our team! If you are enthusiastic about civil engineering and eager to be challenged, we have an opening for a key contributor ready to make an immediate impact. As a Civil Engineering Project Manager, you can leverage your education and knowledge with hands-on professional experience working on residential and commercial land development projects.
- Conceptualize the initial civil design approach for assigned phases of large land/site development and/or civil engineering work
- Provide technical assistance in the resolution of design problems
- Liaise with clients and agencies, subcontractors, and design teams on basic project issues
- Coordinate with other internal departments to meet project requirements
- Ensure deliverable schedules are met by monitoring progress
- Review job cost sheets and assist with preparation of monthly billings. Ensure assigned projects stay withing budget allocation
- Minimum of five (5) years Civil Engineering experience and thorough understanding of financial principles
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel (required)
- Experience in Civil 3D and other design software (preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple engineering projects and meet project deadlines and goals
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills while overseeing a project team
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Planning or related discipline
- PE License in relevant state
- Paid Holiday / Paid Time Off / Flex Time
- Opportunity to participate in Company Health Insurance and 401k plan with company match
- Opportunity to participate in our work-from-home program
- Based on level of experience
To Apply: Email your resume to Info@Legacy-eng.com with the subject line “RE: [position applied for], [your name]”
Legacy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.