Civil Engineering Services: Stormwater Management
The County of Spotsylvania administers their own Virginia Stormwater Management Program under the guidelines of the Department of Environmental Quality. As part of the program, Legacy Engineering was contracted to assist the County in stormwater management and erosion and sediment control codification, inspections, compliance and engineering needs.
• Inspection of active construction job sites to maintain compliance with local and state stormwater management codes
• Best Management Practice (BMP)Inspections and Certifications with an engineering seal for County owned facilities
• File management and plan submissions
• Construction plan review for compliance with storm design, stormwater management and erosion and sediment control regulations
• Maintain active job site compliance with the Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
• Routine communication with Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) and Spotsylvania County officials